Rustic European White Oak
9/16 x 7 ½ x 84”
An ancient Adriatic city, lying on a hill that slopes toward the coast and offering a splendid panorama, Vasto offers a wealth of art and architecture inspiring the creation of this beautiful floor.
This smooth handcrafted floor defines luxury as a way of life, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. The color is obtained using a new process where metal salts react with the natural tannins of the wood to create a 3-D appearance. As a result, the stain penetrates the wood by 0.5 mm as opposed to regular stain that sits on top.
Board Thickness: 9/16”
Board Width: 7 ½”
Board Length: 84” On average 85% of the boards are 84” in length (with the remaining 15% in random lengths from 3 ft to 5 ft)
Top Wear Layer: 3.2 mm
Construction: T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.
Finish: Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water based.
Use: Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.
Installation: Glue down, Nail / Staple down.
Package: 26.13 Sq. ft / Carton
Quantity / Pallet: 55 Cartons / Pallet, 1,228.70 Sq. ft. / Pallet
Weight: 40 Lbs / Carton
Carton Dimension: 4” x 8” x 84”
Moisture Content: 9 – 13 %