Hardwood Metz Brown Rustic European White Oak Floor Art Wide Plank Collection


1.99 /Sqft

0.00 /Box

23.77 /Sqft/Box

sq ft.
Add Molding & Accessories
Store pick up Carrollton Texas or
Call for shipping qoute

Metz Brown

Rustic European White Oak

9/16 x 9 ½ x 96”


Metz Brown The color, obtained by an elaborated process of reactive stain, grain effect, and a light whitewashed finish with extreme matte oiled makes this floor special. All done by hand.

Specie: Rustic European White Oak

Color: Sand-blue tones

Grain: Texture fine to medium, luster low to medium, grain straight to very irregular.

Variation: Low

Durability: Dense, strong, excellent resistance.

Construction: T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.

Finish: Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water-based.

Sizes: 9/16 x 9 ½ x 96”, On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in random lengths from 3 ft to 5 ft)

Warranty: 35 years limited warranty.

Wide Plank European White Oak Flooring

Best Hardwood Floors in Florida

Sustainable Environmentally Eco-Friendly Hardwood Flooring