Hardwood Lazio Rustic European White Oak Floor Art Wide Plank Collection


1.99 /Sqft

0.00 /Box

23.77 /Sqft/Box

sq ft.
Add Molding & Accessories
Store pick up Carrollton Texas or
Call for shipping qoute


Rustic European White Oak

9/16 x 7 ½ x 84”


This is the cradle of occidental civilization and Christian culture, of lakes and legends, of thermal spas and history, of ancient roads and verdant hills. Lazio is a region of central Italy bordered by the Tyrrhenian Sea, traverse by the waters of the Tiber River and mainly characterized by hills and mountains, while it slopes down near the coast. Not wonder why it is the inspiration for this beautiful floor

This smooth semi-fumed handcrafted floor defines luxury as a way of life, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs.


Board Thickness:   9/16”

Board Width:   7 ½”

Board Length:   84”. On average 85% of the boards are 84” in length (with the remaining 15% in random lengths from 3 ft to 4 ft)

Top Wear Layer:   3.2 mm

Construction:  T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.

Finish:   Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water based.

Use:   Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.

Installation:   Glue down, Nail/Staple down.

Package:   26.13 Sq.ft / Carton

Quantity / Pallet:   55 Cartons / Pallet, 1,431.15 Sq.ft. / Pallet

Weight:   42 Lbs / Carton

Carton Dimension:   4” x 8” x 84”

Moisture Content:   9-13%


Warranty 25 Year Limited Finish Warranty and Lifetime Limited Structural Integrity Warranty.

Wide Plank European White Oak Flooring

Sustainable Environmentally Eco-Friendly Hardwood Flooring