- Product Number: APX012
- Colorway Name: Brownstone
- Sizes: 4", 6", 8" x 48"
- Flooring Thickness: .315" (8mm)
- ScratchResist™: Yes
- FloorScore® Certified: Yes
- True Detail Styling™: Yes
- Edge Style: Micro-bevel
- Installation Type: Floating
- HydroLoc™: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Residential, 10 Year Light Commercial
A square edge means boards fit flush against each other for a smooth, traditional look.
A micro bevel or full bevel edge creates an angled effect where boards meet, to create more depth and dimension.
Kissed edge is the same benefit of the micro-bevel, but with the look of a square edge.
Rectified edge mimics the look of real cut stone.
Optic edge creates the most realistic grout and bevels available on a laminate plank
Variable edge recreates the rustic, hand-planned edges found in hardwood.
Contoured edge has rounded edges for a soft and attractive visual.
Tumbled edge features the natural, irregular edge flund in many types of stone.