CenterFire Circular Rigid Foam Blade 29966
BLADE SIZE 7 ¼"
ITEM ID 29966
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
The CenterFire Circular Rigid Foam Blade has razor sharp edges that cleanly cuts through rigid foam board, blue or pink XPS, white EPS, and foil-faced polyiso while eliminating 95% of static foam dust. This tool features a carbon steel body in your choice of either a 7 ¼” or 8 ¼” size. Both options come with a high-performance ceramic coating and a thermal-break design that concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut every time. Our rigid foam insulation blades are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Cleanly slices through rigid foam rather than sawing or melting
- Eliminates 95% of static foam dust
- Carbon steel body with ceramic coating and thermal-break design for quality cuts
- Cuts rigid foam board, blue or pink XPS, white EPS, and foil-faced polyiso
- Choose between a 7 ¼” or 8 ¼” size
- 8 ¼” blade designed for use with 10” table saw
- Made in the USA with Global Materials