- Naturally beautiful with a smooth surface texture
- Very durable and hard wearing surface
- Stronger than most hardwood floors as it has a high tensile strength, it also has a higher fibre rating than any other hardwood , so it provides durability which hard to match and also has high moisture resistance, so it is less likely to get affected by the temperature changes
- Environmentally friendly and an ideal choice for allergy sufferers
- Suitable for all areas in the house like living areas, bedrooms, hallways, kitchen and study rooms
- It is available in a range of beautiful natural colors ranging from light tans to dark caramel that have been created by heating the bamboo strips to different temperatures during production, Bamboo can also be pre-stained, so it is available in a wide range of different colors and shades
Because bamboo flooring is produced from grass, rather than wood, it can be harvested without harming the plant and it will grow back much faster, making bamboo flooring an environmentally friendly flooring option as well.
Grass is also not prone to shrinking or expanding in the way that wood is, so there is less danger of your bamboo floor warping if the temperature or moisture content in the room varies.
Maintenance and care of the Bamboo floor is easy and simple, regular vacuuming and using a dust mop will keep the floor in good condition, wiping the water and oil spills with a damp cloth and then using a dry cloth or towel will prevent any damage to the floor.
Bamboo flooring is a great choice for people who are looking for an easy maintained floor and a unique look, call Factory Flooring Liquidators for an obligation floor quote to explore this unique type of flooring.
What type of underlayment should you use? How many inches thick? How do you install it? And how do you avoid damaging your floors in the process?
When you work with Factory Flooring, you don’t have to worry about these questions. Our team of professional flooring installers will handle all the heavy lifting for you — literally. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the savings on your energy bill.
Need to get more flooring ideas first? Our design blog has dozens of articles to help you get started. Whenever you’re ready to tackle your insulation project, we’ll be here to help. Contact us online to get started, or call Factory Flooring at 469-583-7053