Rustic European White Oak
9/16 x 6 ½ x 72”
Treviso is a city and commune in the Veneto region of northern Italy.
The city is home to the headquarters of clothing retailer Benetton, Sisley, Stefanel, Geox, Diadora and Lotto Sport Italia, among others. Treviso is also known for being the original production area of Prosecco wine and being one of several towns thought to have been the origin of the popular Italian dessert tiramisù. How not to be inspired to create beautiful floors.
enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. The color is obtained using a new process where metal salts react with the natural tannins of the wood to create a 3-D appearance. As a result, the stain penetrates the wood by 0.5 mm as opposed to regular stain that sits on top.
Board Thickness: 9/16”
Board Width: 6 ½”
Board Length: 72” On average 75% of the boards are 72” in length (with the remaining 25% in random lengths from 3 ft to 4 ft)
Top Wear Layer: 3.2 mm
Construction: T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.
Finish: Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water based.
Use: Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.
Installation: Glue down, Nail / Staple down.
Package: 19.39 Sq. ft / Carton
Quantity / Pallet: 66 Cartons / Pallet, 1,279.74 Sq. ft. / Pallet
Weight: 30 Lbs / Carton
Carton Dimension: 4” x 8” x 72”
Moisture Content: 9 -13 %