Rustic European White Oak
9/16 x 9 ½ x 96”
Nestled along the French Riviera and a short drive from Nice or Cannes, St. Tropez is one of the liveliest towns along the coast during the summer. Floor Art captured the town’s exotic allure in St. Tropez European White Oak, a handcrafted wide plank hardwood floor with a smoked finish that brings aesthetic appeal and elegance to any space.
This handcrafted floor defines luxury as a way of life, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. The color is obtained using a new process where metal salts react with the natural tannins of the wood to create a 3-D appearance. As a result, the stain penetrates the wood by 0.5 mm as opposed to regular stain that sits on top.
Board Thickness: 9/16”
Board Width: 9 ½”
Board Length: 96” On average 85% of the boards are 96” in length (with the remaining 15% in random lengths from 3 ft to 5 ft)
Top Wear Layer: 3.2 mm
Construction: T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.
Finish: Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water based.
Use: Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.
Installation: Glue down, Nail / Staple down.
Package: 25.32 Sq.ft / Carton
Quantity / Pallet: 64 Cartons / Pallet, 1,620.48 Sq.ft. / Pallet
Weight: 46 Lbs / Carton
Carton Dimension: 4” x 10” x 96”
Moisture Content: 9 – 13 %