Named after the birthplace of Dr. Pepper, the color Dublin takes its flavor from the rustic, dark, dignified tones of a vanilla bean, which may or may not be one of the 23 flavors in Dr. Pepper.
This floor is finished with Nature GARD, our protective hard wax oil finish that enhances the natural highlights of the woodÕs colors. Find Nature GARD care instructions here (page 5).
- Color Variation:High
- Finish:Nature GARD
- Wear Layer:2mm European White Oak (nominal)
- Width:3" & 7" Alternating Widths
- Length:Varied Lengths up to 7 feet
- Install Types:Glue, Nail-down, Float
- Warranty:Limited 25 year Residential Wear; Limited 3 year Light Commercial Wear
- Core:8 ply Baltic Birch
- Color group:Brown Tones