We offer floor installation services in the Dallas Fort Worth and North Texas area, typically installing wood flooring glue down for $2.49 per square foot, and installation click lock hardwood, vinyl, laminate flooring for $1.99 per square foot and nail down installation is $2.99/sqf including free delivery, and in many cases including tear out of your old flooring, depending on the material and installation condition. We are very proud of our service value proposition, maintaining integrity during the floor install remodel from start to finish.
Here at Factory Flooring Liquidators we provide many hardwood flooring options, and an experienced installation team. Factory Flooring Liquidators provide the materials needed to install hard wood flooring.
There are mainly two different types of hardwood; these two types are “Solid” wood and “Engineered” wood.
- Solid Wood- The thickness on solid wood usually ranges from 3/4 to 5/16. One of the advantages of solid wood is that it can be refinished and sanded down several times, which gives it a newer fresher look each time.
- Engineered wood- Engineered wood is layered using three to nine layers of various wood veneers. Engineered wood expands and contracts less than solid wood flooring during changes in temperature. Engineered wood can be refinished, but not as many times a solid wood can.
There are four main ways to install hardwood floors like solid and engineered wood. The four main ways are nailing them down, stapling them down, gluing them down, the floating system, and the click and lock system.
- Nail Down / staple- The nail down system is typically not used on engineered wood installation . The nail down process is not done if the base is concrete. During this process the floor boards are nailed down to the wood subfloor.
- Glue down- During this method the boards are glued to the subfloor (directly), this is done most likely on concrete. This method is one of the more expensive methods because the glue is expensive.
- Click Lock: This method joins the boards together as they are installed on the sub floors. The pieces lock to each other in what installers call a tongue and groove system. This method is easier and faster than most of the other methods.
- Floating: The floating method is one of the more popular methods to install hardwood. In this system the boards float above the sub floor instead of being attached
Hard wood flooring is one of the best and nicest flooring options around, and here at Factory Flooring Liquidators in Carrolton, Texas we have a large and beautiful collection. We have some of the best prices for the type of hardwood you need. If you also need installers well you’re in luck because we have some of the best and most experienced installers in the DFW Metroplex.
Flooring Installation Service Area:
Dallas County, Texas – Service Area:
Tarrant County, Texas – Installation Service Area:
Castle Hill Estate
North Richland Hills
Denton County, Texas – Installation Service Area:
Collin County, Texas – Installation Service Area